UFO?

 I wish I had wrote down the dates, but it didn't occur to me at the time. It was in the late1980's or early 1990's.

My sister, my three children, and I were going to our home in Adams County, Ohio from a visit at Mamaw Spencer's house in Morrow, Ohio. It was really late at night. There was a bright light in the sky. At first we didn't think much about it. 

It seemed as if the light was following us, even when we turned on different highways and roads. When we got to Wildcat Road, on the edge of Brown and Adams County,  just a few miles from home, it was still overhead and we were starting to wonder about it.

When I turned onto Wildcat Road, whatever it was exploded in the sky. My sister and one of my daughters saw it, too.

As soon as we got home we turned on the television. It was early in the morning, maybe 3 or 4:00. After a while, a news story came on. It was a report about an explosion in thithe sky over Brown County, Ohio. Numerous people witnessed it. Area farmers were reporting bits of a strange metal that rained down over their farms. It was reported that the metal couldn't be identified. They also discovered a strange writing that couldn't be identified. They said if you found anything, leave it alone and call the authorities. 

We never heard anything about it again. I've tried to find information about it, but there isn't any.

A couple of years later, I was home alone. I saw something with a huge light in a cattle field across the road. I didn't know what it was, so I walked closer to get a better look. All I could see was something large that was flying slowly over the field shining a huge light over the ground. The stranger thing was that it didn't make a sound.  I never found out what it was.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons why Retailers should not Open and Offer Sales on Thanksgiving Day

My Favorite Time of the Year

The Christmas Season Is Upon Us