Diy Jewelry

Hi! I'm back. Had some computer problems for awhile. I've been busy lately with new projects and new hobbies. I've been making jewelry. I get most of my ideas off Pintrest, but of course, none of them look exactly the same. My daughter works at an animal shelter. She asked me to try my hand at making some animal jewelry. I made a horse's head and behind from copper wire. Then I needed a chain to put it on.I decided to make it using recycled materials. I used a strip of cloth and some old pony beads that I had salvaged from something else. Here are the results;
I also made a cat from copper wire, then added a pretty red bow. I did some more recycling for the chain. I took a strip of red cloth and wove it through some pop tabs. This is how it turned out;
I'm working on a few more and will let you see how they turn out after they are completed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons why Retailers should not Open and Offer Sales on Thanksgiving Day

My Favorite Time of the Year

The Christmas Season Is Upon Us